Snakes on a Plane Snakes on a Plane

Good job!

While not as epic as you know what, I'm glad to see you making quality flashes, keep it up!

T.e.s.s.o.n.a.s. Ep 1 T.e.s.s.o.n.a.s. Ep 1

Fighting Game Rips

Yeah, I noticed the japanese sounds awfully simular to things from SNK fighting games...

Anyway, good flash, and the long pauses make the pacing quite fluid.

FleckoGold responds:

Maybe...the truth is that I have a file with hundreds of wav's of people talking japanese and I have no idea where it came from. So really I was just puttin that to good use in this :P

Captain Capitalism Captain Capitalism

Hooray!

Awesome job, I actually watched the sequel and went back to this one, but I've already seen this one on G4TV. It deserves to be in it's own class.

Skittles N' Bitz 3 Skittles N' Bitz 3

Bawk Bawk

It's like Robot Chicken! With Sprites!

But you probably get that a lot. Anyway, go quality, great sound, I don't see much that's wrong with it except some people just wont get the random humor. But that can't be helped. Good show my dear boy.

S.M.B.2 Bloopers S.M.B.2 Bloopers

Meh...

It was alright, and it looked like a lot was put into it, but it just seemed to get less creative and more disgusting towards the end.

Salad Weebl Salad Weebl

I though it was pretty good.

Personally, I really liked this one. And you are so close to 25K. Keep it going. I'm kinda sad your score was lowered so much, I really liked it! I don't think you are ripping people off, I think of this as a tribute. Here! Here!

Poninjas Episode Three Poninjas Episode Three

Poninjas 3 Alpha Zero Championship Edition Rocks!

Great, I found the original 3 I set back from the first two, I can't wait for a return of this series. Only problem is it's length, but that was because the original was too short, you totally improved it!

Super Mario Land II Super Mario Land II

All Right!

Great stuff, well synched. I liked the first one as well, but this one seemed slightly shorter. I hope you make a third one. No improvement are necessary, it was good the way it was.

Super Smash Sisters Super Smash Sisters

Good stuff!

Interesting, and noteworthy flash. The way the camera shifts to different perspectives, brillant. And I didn't see a lot of this stuff coming. In the end, another good flash movie. 4 out of 5.